Treats for Mum at Comber Farmers’ Market
Comber Farmers’ Market is getting ready to pamper Mums at the monthly market on Thursday 3 March 2016, St Mary’s Parish Church, Comber, 9.00am – 1.30pm.
With Mother’s Day fast approaching on Sunday 6 March, the artisan food market presents an ideal opportunity to buy a lovely food present for Mum or why not buy all the ingredients to cook her a delicious Sunday lunch? Bring your Mother to the market and treat her to a cup of tea and a homemade scone or slice of cake baked by the ladies of the church catering committee. To make it an extra special day a Free Prize Draw will take place at 1.00pm with gifts especially selected to indulge Mum. However, only peoplewho come to the market can enter the competition! Many thanks to Comber businesses for their generous donations for the draw including:
- Sugarcane Bistro: lunch for two
- Georgian House: a voucher towards a meal
- The Goose: coffee/tea and scones for two
- McBride’s on the Square: a voucher towards a meal for two
- Parker’s Chemist: a bottle of perfume
- Floral Creations: a bouquet of flowers
- Chrissie Graham: a voucher towards a beauty treatment
- Discovery Glass: a beautiful handcrafted brooch
- Gatsby 2 Hairdressing Salon a voucher for a wash and blow dry
- Beauty Within Salon a voucher for a nourish manicure
So come along and support your local market and your local food producers. We love to see you there!